Deerpath Trails – Oswego
Custom Home Living. Resort-like Amenities.
Homes begin from $349,000
About The Community.
A custom home community, offering complete flexibility in Ranch and 2-Story designs. The community includes a large central park with miles of bike trails that connect to the 100+ acre Oswegoland Park District Prairie Point Park Complex. The park complex includes a New Elementary School, Soccer Fields and the Prairie Point Center. The Park District has planned other facilities, including a Soaker Water Park, Lighted Baseball Fields, Tennis, Basketball and Sand Volleyball Courts, Large Picnic Area and more.
About Our Homes.
Homes in Deerpath Trails feature:
- Masonry front (per plan)
- Architectural shingles
- Energy efficient “Low E” Jeld-Wen double hung windows
- 3-car Garage with door opener
- Concrete driveways
- Fully landscaped lot with sod, planted bed in front
- Floor plans from 1784 sf to 3658 sf
- 9′ ceilings 1st floor and basement
- Recessed lighting (entire kitchen and fireplace)
- Custom oak staircases
- Archway openings to living room, dining room & foyer
- Crown molding and chair rail in dining room
- Custom cabinetry
- Granite counters
- And more