Beautiful. Desirable. Convenient.
Homes begin from $999,000.
About The Community.
Downtown Naperville is the perfect place for those looking for a highly desirable and convenient location with all the conveniences of Naperville living. Walk to downtown is just one of the premium attractions. Metra Railway, Golf, Theatre, Dining, Entertainment and so much more.
About Downtown Naperville.
Naperville consistently ranks as one of the best communities to live, raise children and retire. The city is home to acclaimed public and parochial schools and the best public library system in the country. World -class parks and an array of healthcare options and an exceptionally low crime rate. The “crown Jewel” of downtown is the Naperville Riverwalk, the Riverwalk is a place of beauty and tranquility along the DuPage river with 1.75 miles of brick paths, fountains, bridges, meeting and event places and celebratory memorials. To the East is the clock tower and paddleboat Quarry. Further West is Centennial Beach and Centennial Park. Downtown features a thriving blend of restaurants, shopping and entertainment options.
About Our Homes.
Currently Baumgartner Homes has three downtown lots available for your new home construction:
- 3-car Garages
- Hardie board siding & Architectural style shingles
- Energy efficient “Low E” Jeld-Wen wood casement & double hung windows
- Concrete driveways and patios with Trex deck to patio
- Fully landscaped lot with sod, extensive tree/shrub package
- Retaining wall front with mulch
- Floor plans from 3400 sf to 4100 sf
- 10′ ceilings
- Recessed lighting
- Custom oak staircases with iron spindles
- Archway openings to living room, dining room & foyer
- Crown molding and wainscoting
- Custom cabinetry
- Granite counters
- And more